Since 2007 I have handled hundreds of cases of Personal Injury, Contracts (Fraud, Collection, Breach, Credit Card), Lemon Law, Real Estate (Foreclosure), Civil Harassment and Employment. My background in Business Administration and Psychology and expertise in negotiations help to facilitate the settlement when parties thought it was not possible.
By being a successful entrepreneur, I bring experience in business negotiations to the mediation table. I don't give up on the parties until they settle. In P.I. my middle name is "Soft Tissue". I know laws and I am not an attorney; I have a particular style where numbers and negotiations are the core of the mediation.
I have successfully settled over 90% of the cases.
I am fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
I have completed the following Mediation Training Courses and Law Classes:
- 40 Hour Basic Divorce Mediation
- Advanced Divorce Mediation
- Advanced Topics in Domestic Relations
- Mediating The Litigated Cases
- Advanced Mediation Classes
- Business Law
Volunteer Work (English and Spanish):
- DRS (Dispute Resolution Services) with Landlord/Tenant, Neighbor/Neighbor
- CYS (Centinela Youth Services) with Teenager/Parents
- Los Angeles Superior Court with Pro Bono and Pay Panel Mediation
Professional Work (English and Bilingual):
- Experience with over 300 hundred cases since 2007
I am associated with the following professional organizations: ACR, DRS, SCMA, AFCC and LACBA.